Leadership and Management Training
Delegates attending this Leadership and Management Training Course will learn how to create and sustain a positive mental attitude and inspire their teams to be productive and creative. The course is designed to show you exactly how to achieve your goals and keep your priorities in order.
Our trainers will show you practical methods to help you become more effective and confident, improve performance and create a friendly and productive working atmosphere.
Leadership and Management Training Course Overview
- How to get the best from yourself and others
- The six key leadership management skills
- How to develop goal focus
- Setting worthwhile, realistic goals
- Communication: Be clear, persuasive and friendly
- Distinguish the positive critic from the negative cynic
- Delegating effectively
- How to handle difficult people
- Use factual, objective language
- Distinguish reasons from excuses, and when to compromise
- Time management training
- Understanding "deadline pressure" and "value"
- Distinguish between being "busy" and being "productive"
- Prioritising work according to its importance
- Handling interruptions and distractions
- Delegating the correct tasks to the correct people
- Why your mental attitude affects your results
- Inspiring more optimism and motivation in yourself and others
- Eliminating the fear and replace it with confidence
- The importance of the continuous improvement formula to your progress
- Personal action plan
Completion of this course will allow the delegate to apply for an Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) certificate of attainment, for a small additional payment.