Conflict Management Training
- Resolving conflicts that may be based on poor communication.
- The need to act from professional principles, not your feelings or mood.
- The need for clear communication to avoid miscommunication and misunderstands.
- Conflict resolution requires clear language, and the accurate use of words.
- Focus on what CAN BE DONE, not on what cannot be done.
- Distinguish between legitimate criticism and negative cynicism.
- How to improve your listening skills.
- Managing confrontational situations.
- The need for praise and appreciation.