Communication Skills Training Course
This one-day Communication Skills Training Course will provide you with essential skills to communicate more effectively, helping you to express your message clearly and confidently, and avoid mis-understandings.
This practical training course will give you all the tools you need to communicate convincingly and persuasively, in business. In addition, this course will help you handle difficult people and deal with unpleasant situations which may arise, especially when you need to criticise performance issues.
Communication Skills Training Course Overview
- Communicate your message with more clarity, and persuasion.
- Make your communications more specific.
- Use humour to your advantage.
- Communicate your own goals.
- Ask the right questions.
- Speak and write more accurately, by giving clear definitions.
- Speak in more optimistic terms.
- Avoid accidental "negative commands" such as, "Don't panic!"
- Give constructive, not destructive criticism.
- Find the solutions to problems.
- Handle difficult people with greater ease.
- Distinguish between "a fact" and "an opinion".
- Proper use of your body language and voice tones.
- Ensure that you always give praise and appreciation.
- How to use objective language, NOT judgemental, highly charged language
All delegates receive a certificate of attendance.